We reopened for the 2020 – 2021 school year on September 1st! Click HERE for more information about our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Welcome to Our Caring Community!
These are just some of the unique benefits that being part of our caring community offers:
- Being in operation for more than 60 years, First Church Preschool is at the heart of our local community
- Children grow to care about our Earth through our focus on outdoor learning on our new Nature Classroom, where we help your child connect with nature every day
- We care for our families by offering conveniences, such as curbside vehicle drop-off each morning where staff members will escort your child to class for you, flexible scheduling for add-on programs such as Before School Care, Lunch, and extended PM “Play More” hours
- Tuition payments can be made by credit card
- All of our classes participate in the popular Music Together In-Schools Program that helps children develop music competence and supports family engagement with their child’s musical experience
- Our 3s, 4s, and Pre-K classes also participate in Rad Lab hands-on science program, yoga, and Spanish language enrichment programs – saving families the extra time and money by providing these well-rounded experiences for their children
- Children learn about caring for themselves by gaining an understanding of mindfulness techniques – such as deep breathing, quiet, guided reflection, and careful listening – to help them learn how to de-stress and sharpen their sensory skills
- Children learn about caring for others and our Earth through our implementation of a variety of service projects, such as food, books, and diaper drives
- Our facility is handicap accessible