Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our preschool has been closed since Thursday, March 12th. We will not resume in-person classes, but will continue to provide distance learning for the remainder of our school year, through June 12, 2020. Further, our Summer Program 2020 has been cancelled. We continue to adjust to the situation and are actively making plans to reopen in September for the ’20 – ’21 school year. Click HERE for more information about our response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In the meantime, our office is operating remotely. If you would like to contact us, please call or email us at the contact information provided below and someone will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and be well!
Welcome to Our Caring Community!
These are just some of the unique benefits that being part of our caring community offers:
- Being in operation for nearly 60 years, First Church Preschool is at the heart of our local community
- Children grow to care about our Earth through our focus on outdoor learning on our new Nature Classroom, where we help your child connect with nature every day
- We care for our families by offering conveniences, such as curbside vehicle drop-off each morning where staff members will escort your child to class for you, flexible scheduling for add-on programs such as Before School Care, Lunch, and extended PM “Play More” hours
- Tuition payments can be made by credit card
- All of our classes participate in the popular Music Together In-Schools Program that helps children develop music competence and supports family engagement with their child’s musical experience
- Our 3s, 4s, and Pre-K classes also participate in Rad Lab hands-on science program, yoga, and Spanish language enrichment programs – saving families the extra time and money by providing these well-rounded experiences for their children
- Children learn about caring for themselves by gaining an understanding of mindfulness techniques – such as deep breathing, quiet, guided reflection, and careful listening – to help them learn how to de-stress and sharpen their sensory skills
- Children learn about caring for others and our Earth through our implementation of a variety of service projects, such as food, books, and diaper drives
- Our facility is handicap accessible