At First Church Preschool, we believe that caring communities are intentionally built, and we start by cultivating a team of talented, dedicated professionals who are skilled in the art of caring for children, families, and each other.
We care for our staff by providing generous benefits, such as:
- Health insurance for full time staff
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition discount for children of staff
- 403B investment plan
- Paid professional development hours
- Tuition assistance for staff taking college level courses toward completing early childhood certifications and degrees
- Snacks and special staff lunches
- Budget for classroom supplies
- Paid planning time
- Direct deposit & bi-weekly pay schedule
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Staff birthday celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Staff awards & recognition
Want to be part of our team?
- Submit your resume
- If you qualify, we will contact you by phone or email to schedule an interview
- You will meet with our director and other select team members for the interview
- You may be asked to come back for a classroom audition
- We will conduct a reference check and other required background checks.
- If we have a suitable position open, we will call you with an offer.
- If we do not have any positions available at the time you submit an application, we will keep your resume on file in the event that something opens up