The health and safety of our First Church Community are of utmost importance to us. Our Covid Policies have been updated as of 1/12/2022. You can located the updated policies here:
Looking for PCR testing? Here are some suggestions:
- Doctors Office on River Road in Cos Cob: no appointment needed; offers PCR and rapid testing; M-F 9am, 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. https://www.doctorsofficect.com/
- Sema4: no appointment needed test sites throughout the state. Locations here: https://sema4.com/covid19-patient-testing/
- City of Stamford testing sites (some are no appointment, some require appointments): https://www.stamfordct.gov/government/public-safety-health-welfare/department-of-health/covid-19-info/testing-information
- Everpoint Health – Drive through testing by appointment and advance payment. Locations in Greenwich and Darien: https://www.everpointhealth.com/forindividual
- Town of Greenwich website testing resources: https://www.greenwichct.gov/575/Health-Department
Is your child currently in quarantine? Here is a list of resources and activities to keep them engaged and learning while at home!