Summer Program 2022 at FCP
June 20, 2022 – July 29, 2022
Summer Program enrollment link for general enrollment is now open and posted below.
Session 1: June 20 – July 8 (14 days)
Session 2: July 8 – July 29 (15 days)
Program hours (all children): 9 AM – 1PM Children bring snack and lunch from home each day.
3s Program – child turns 3 years by 6/1/22 and is toilet trained.
4s Program – child turns 4 years by 6/1/22.
5s Program – child turns 5 years by 6/1/22 or has not yet entered Kindergarten.
Session 1: $1,200
Session 2: $1,250
Registration and Payment:
The priority placement (current FCP families and church families) summer application will open Feb 7, 2022 and must be completed via Brightwheel. Priority enrollment will end on February 21, 2022 after which enrollment will be open to the public on March 1st. Once your application is received, FCP will contact you via Brightwheel to make your full payment. Your child’s space will be held for up to 7 calendar days, during which payment must be made. After 7 calendar days, the space will be opened to a new applicant, if applicable. Payments can be made by Bank-to-Bank via Brightwheel or by check made payable to “First Church Preschool.” Refunds will not be provided for any quarantine time required due to a Covid exposure. We do not pro-rate fees. Requests for credit will only be considered if received in writing prior to the start of the program. There is a $15 administrative fee for credits and returned checks. Current COVID-19 policies can be found in our Summer Program Parent Handbook. This will be updated prior to the start of the summer program. FCP reserves the right to change our COVID-19 policies at any time.
All children attending the First Church Preschool Summer Program must have submitted by June 1st, 2022:
- a current State of Connecticut Childhood Health Assessment form
- a completed emergency contact form on file
- a parent signed statement of receipt of the FCP Summer Program Family Handbook. This statement will be shared by FCP and submitted by parents via Brightwheel in May.
For children with serious allergies or medical conditions which require medications, please contact the preschool office regarding extra paperwork.
What to Bring:
- Bathing suit, towel, water shoes, full change of clothes, and an alternate pair of sturdy shoes for sports activities. Also, sun protection, such as hats, sunglasses, or light jacket (please label all personal items and clothing)
- Sunscreen should be applied at home prior to coming to the program.
- Children should bring lunch from home. All items in the lunch should be free of peanuts and tree nuts, in keeping with our Nut Free School Policy.
- Children should bring a spill proof water bottle from home. We will refill it if necessary.